24 August 2009

Welcome

This is my first post, so let me explain what this is for. I don't want this to turn into a big movie blog like my friends at FirstShowing.net and SlashFilm.com. I realized lately that most of my friends are kinda clueless when it comes to movies, and they never know what upcoming movie is good or what it's even about. Since you're reading this you probably know me, and that means that you probably know I love movies. I read about them, I obsess over them, and I see almost all of them. So now I'm going to be your little personal guide to what movies you should and shouldn't see, and which movies you need to get excited about.

Since I'm only just starting, I'm going to post my thoughts soon on the two biggest movies from the last few weeks: District 9 and Inglourious Basterds. After that, I'll post my thoughts on the movies coming out at the end of the week, and then we can really get started on the movies coming out the rest of the year and beyond. If you have a question, feel like arguing, or just feel like calling me an idiot, just leave a comment :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment